f

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

My Investment Portfolio (March 2015)

STI ended the month at 3447 points,up slightly from last month. The news for this month had been the passing of S'pore's founding Prime Minister, Mr Lee Kuan Yew. Otherwise, there is not much news to move the markets as it had been relatively quiet.

For this month, I have attended the following AGMs/EGMs/briefings - Qian Hu, Hiap Hoe, China Fishery, Roxy Pacific and AI-REIT.

For my top 30 holdings, there were no change in the stock names, just some minor changes in the positions.

I have bought the following companies from the market this month - Bonvests, Bund Center, Captii, CSE Global, EnGro, ES Group, Far East Orchard, Federal, Hanwell, Hong Fok, Hotel Royal, Hwa Hong, Isetan, Memtech, MFS Tech, PM Data, San Teh, Shangri-La Asia, ST Engineering, Tiong Woon and VibroPower. I have also closed my position in E2-Capital.

I have accepted the following voluntary delisting/cash offer this month - LCD Global Investments. I have also participated in the following rights issues - Del Monte and Mandarin Oriental.

I have converted the following warrants to shares - Mun Siong. I have also participated in the following scrip dividend schemes - AIMS AMP Capital Industrial REIT, CapitaRetail China Trust, MapleTree Commercial Trust and MapleTree Industrial Trust.

Next month will be the AGM month as companies with financial year ending 31 December 2014 will be holding their AGMs. Since clustering of AGM dates in April is still a big problem, I will have to be very careful in attending selected AGMs for my holdings. I will also go through selected annual reports so as to prepare for those selected AGMs.
 
My S'pore Stock Portfolio - Top Holdings, cash investment only (correct as at 31 March 2015)

Top 30 Holdings (Sing$ Denominated shares)
1. United Engineers
2. Sarine Technologies
3. Metro Holdings
4. Bonvests 
5. Singapura Finance
6. Jardine C&C
7. Haw Par
8. Hong Fok
9. SGX
10. Bukit Sembawang Estates 
11. Old Chang Kee
12. Hotel Grand Central
13. A-REIT
14. Hotel Properties
15. Hotel Royal
16. Hong Leong Finance
17. The Hour Glass
18. GK Goh 
19. Hiap Hoe
20. ComfortDelgro
21. Keppel T&T 
22. Straits Trading 
23. Sing Investment & Finance
24. VICOM
25. CapitaMall Trust 
26. Isetan
27. UOL
28. Far East Orchard
29. First REIT
30. OSIM International

Top 5 Holdings (US$ Denominated shares)
1. Jardine Strategic
2. Hong Kong Land
3. Dairy Farm
4. Mandarin Oriental
5. Jardine Matheson

Top Holdings (HK$ Denominated shares)
1. Fortune REIT
2. Tan Chong International

Top Holdings (Aust$ Denominated shares)
1. AV Jennings

Top 5 Holdings (CPF OA investment)
1. Keppel Corp
2. Streettracks STI ETF
3. CapitaMall Trust
4. A-REIT
5. Challenger Technologies

My Hong Kong Stock Portfolio
1. Peace Mark Holdings - Under Voluntary Liquidation

My Australia Stock Portfolio
1. GPS Alliance Holdings Limited

My Unlisted Company Portfolio
1. Automated Touchstone Machines Ltd
2. Iconic Global Limited
3. Greatronic Limited
4. General Magnetics
5. Fastech Synergy
6. Beauty China- Under Liquidation
7. Memory Devices
8. Jurong Tech - In liquidation - Compulsory winding up (Insolvency)
9. FM Holdings
10. Japan Land - In liquidation - Members' voluntary winding up
11. Zhonghui - In liquidation - Compulsory winding up (Insolvency)
12. FerroChina - Under Liquidation
13. FirstLink Investments
14. NEL Group
15. KXD Digital Entertainment - In liquidation - Compulsory winding up (Insolvency)
16. Jets Technics
17. UIS - In liquidation - Members' voluntary winding up
18. Guangzhao Industrial Forest - In liquidation - Compulsory winding up (Insolvency)
19. Hongwei Technologies Limited (In Provisional Liquidation)
20. FDS Networks Group
21. Aussino Group
22. Sunray Holdings

My Unit Trust Portfolio:
http://www.fundsupermart.com/main/community/Portfolio_View.svdo?id=P199

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Sunny said...

Dear Mr Chua
Pls share with me how to convert Mun Shiong rights into share? Tks

6:29 PM  
Blogger ghchua said...

Hi Sunny,

Do refer to the link below for information on how to exercise company warrants:
http://wealthbuch.blogspot.com/2010/09/how-to-exercise-your-warrant-options.html

10:50 PM  
Blogger SG Trader said...

Hi ghchua,

I’ve been reading your blog and as someone who is relatively new to trading and investing, I found your materials useful! I just started a blog and I hope you could drop by and check it out!

It would be nice if we could connect our sites too.

My blog: http://www.sgtrader92.com

Regards,
Sgtrader92

2:44 AM  
Blogger Everlearning said...

Hi ghchua,

Thankfully, I have the money from delisting Popular Holdings to pay for rights issues from 2 counters this month. I believe there will be more to come because of the implementing of MTP by SGX on the mainboard.

Recently, I am also increasing or decreasing the lots of the share counters that are affected by consolidation made by the listed companies. In so doing, I would probably not end up having odd lots in my portfolio.

I am putting off any new addition into my portfolio because I have more than enough to handle this year or next. The only thing that keeps me stay put is the dividends that keep coming in every month.

It won't be any easier for you too, since you own so many counters. Press on! Me too!



12:10 AM  
Blogger weikun81 said...

Hi gh, do you have ipc corp as well?
I thought i saw someone like you at the agm today.

4:15 AM  
Blogger ghchua said...

Hi Everlearning,

Sorry for the very late reply as I have been busy in April due to some personal stuff and also AGMs.

I guess the implementation of MTP had affected quite a few companies and I have seen some companies doing 10-for-1 consolidation or even more. It is quite an overkill as the minimum trading price required is only 20cts. Some companies decided that their share price should be more than $1 per share after consolidation! I have seen a company having a share price of 15cts doing a 10-for-1 consolidation to meet MTP.

Companies who had been listed for so long on the Mainboard and couldn't meet MTP should actually consider downgrading to Catalist rather than consolidating their shares. It doesn't makes sense at all and as you have said, it creates even more odd lots for retail investors. I hope that SGX implement 1 share per lot trading soon and do away with odd lots.

9:06 AM  
Blogger ghchua said...

Hi weikun81,

Nope. I didn't attend IPC Corp AGM, although I do hold some shares in the company.

9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:

A self-directed investor, looking to invest for retirement needs and bypass all those expensive financial planners/insurance agents. Investing is fun, profitable or most important of all, knowledge gained is useful for the rest of your life!

Powered by Blogger