f

Monday, November 30, 2009

My Investment Portfolio (November 2009)

We are coming near the end of the year, and it will be time to take stock again and reflect on 2009 and of course, plan for the coming year. The Dubai World credit incident had reminded us to be prudent when investing, as there is always risk out there that might upset one's plan. However, as I have said a few times before in this blog, having a plan and following through your plan is important in investing. Try not to speculate. Rather, have a long term investment plan in hand and ignore short term market noises.

This month, my portfolio had been positioned defensively as markets had ran up quite a bit since March. I have received quite a decent sum of dividends near the end of the month, courtesy of some REITs in my portfolio. Those dividends had been re-invested back into the market, mostly via rights issues.

I have participated in the following rights issues this month - Aztech, Centillion, Goodpack, Hai Leck, K-REIT Asia, Linair, Mermaid Maritime and Plato Capital. I have also attended MI-REIT EGM this month. It was indeed a good experience for me as this EGM was well covered by the media.

I have also accepted the offer from CPT International Limited for my China Precision Technology shares. The proceeds from this offer had been used to add onto my existing two holdings - i.e. Lee Kim Tah and PNE Industries. As for my top 30 holdings, there is no significant changes but K-REIT Asia is in the list this month due to my participation in its rights issue.

Next month, I will reserve some funds for early warrant conversion for my Transpac Industrial Holdings (i.e. TIH) warrants, as explained in my earlier post. I will also participate in some rights issues, with the MI-REIT rights issue being the main one.

My S'pore Stock Portfolio - Top Holdings, cash investment only (correct as at 30 November 2009)

Top 30 Holdings (Sing$ Denominated shares)
1. Noble Group
2. SGX
3. A-REIT
4. Jardine C&C
5. CapitaMall Trust
6. Raffles Education Corp
7. F&N
8. SembCorp Marine
9. Bukit Sembawang Estates
10. Hersing
11. KepLand
12. CapitaLand
13. Parkway Holdings
14. CitySpring Infrastructure Trust
15. ComfortDelgro
16. K-REIT Asia
17. CapitaCommercial Trust
18. OCBC Bank
19. Ascendas India Trust
20. Hong Leong Finance
21. Wheelock Properties
22. Rotary Engineering
23. Pacific Andes
24. CDL H-Trust
25. Keppel Corp
26. Cosco Corp
27. WBL Corp
28. Low Keng Huat
29. VICOM
30. SingTel

Top 5 Holdings (US$ Denominated shares)
1. Jardine Strategic
2. Dairy Farm
3. Hong Kong Land
4. Jardine Matheson
5. Mandarin Oriental

Top Holdings (HK$ Denominated shares)
1. Fortune REIT
2. Tan Chong International

Top Holding (Aust$ Denominated shares)
1. AV Jennings
2. AustLand PG

Top 5 Holdings (CPF OA investment)
1. Keppel Corp
2. Streettracks STI ETF
3. CapitaMall Trust
4. A-REIT
5. SingTel

My Hong Kong Stock Portfolio (listed on SEHK)
1. Peace Mark Holdings

My Unlisted Company Portfolio
1. Automated Touchstone Machines Ltd
2. Iconic Global Limited
3. Greatronic Limited

My Unit Trust Portfolio:
http://www.fundsupermart.com/main/community/Portfolio_View.svdo?id=P199

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:

A self-directed investor, looking to invest for retirement needs and bypass all those expensive financial planners/insurance agents. Investing is fun, profitable or most important of all, knowledge gained is useful for the rest of your life!

Powered by Blogger